Update – With the Farm Market move we have suspended the Market Pre-Orders for the remainder of the 2016 Season. Please check back for more info as to when they will resume.
Do you know that we offer Pre-Orders for the Thursday Market? Save some time and plan on purchasing some of the staples weekly. This is a great option for commuters – come in, grab your box and go! Make sure that you are signed up for our newsletter so that you receive the up to date pre order forms.
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out the order form and send to email@example.com by 2PM on Wednesday, June 22nd.
2. I will send your orders to the vendors, they will send you an invoice and payment arrangements to your email via Square.
3. Stop by the Market from 2-6PM to pick up your box(es)!
Find the order forms attached. Participating this week are:
– Silver Apple (chemical-free produce, eggs)
– Waterford Run Farm & Forge (homemade baked goods, jams)
– Taste of Old Country (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, homemade pasta)
– Countless Blessings Farm (pasture-raised, non-GMO meat) *please note CB’s order form is two pages – lots of options!